TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PERSONAL DETAILS
• You will be required to give Beauty Call Ltd your full contact details, including mobile number and email address.
• By giving Beauty Call Ltd your details you give permission for Beauty Call Ltd to contact you in the future (if you want to opt out of communication after your booking please let us know).
2. BEAUTY CALL CONTACTS
• Your booking will be dealt with by the Beauty Call franchisee that looks after your local area. She will contact you to arrange all details including artists / locations / timings etc and payments.
• The Beauty Call franchisee will give you her full contact details. If a different artist is being used for your job you will get their full contact details once the trial/job has been confirmed.
3. BOOKING FEE
• Booking fees are applicable on all wedding jobs where a trial is required.
• The booking fee covers all administration, saves your trial and wedding dates and secures the best available artist for both dates.
• Once your trial date has been confirmed you are required to pay the £10 booking fee to Beauty Call Ltd. A trial will not take place if the booking fee has not been paid.
• The £10 is non-refundable and does not make up part of the deposit or balance payment
• Booking fees can be paid to Beauty Call Ltd by:
Credit or debit card / PayPal
• Bank Transfer:
Sort Code: 20-31-06, Account Number: 83001423
Please reference your booking number and surname.
4. BRIDAL TRIALS
• Your first bridal trial is free of charge*. Most hair and makeup trials will be completed within 3 hours – if a trial goes over 3 hours, at our discretion we may charge an additional £30 per hour fee.
• Trials for bridesmaids and mothers are charged at a flat rate of £50. This is payable on the trial day payable direct to the artist and is non-refundable.
• 2nd trials for brides are charged at £30 per hour.
• At the end of a successful trial you are required to pay Beauty Call a non-refundable deposit.
• The deposit is £125 for hair and makeup or £80 for either hair or makeup. We allow a 24 hour grace in case you change your mind. If you do change your mind the £50 fee will be charged, with extra money refunded.
• This is payable by cash or cheque on the trial day (the artist will deposit it in the Beauty Call account, cheques made payable to ‘Beauty Call’). If you are unable to pay at the trial you will be required to sign a copy of the booking form to show you do want to book for the wedding and will be paying ASAP.
• *If you are undecided or not happy with the trial and the artist is unable to achieve the look you desire, there is a fee of £50 payable direct to the artist on the day (non refundable). Undecided brides must decide within 3 working days, they must then pay the remaining balance of the deposit, within another 2 working days.
5. DEPOSIT FOR OTHER BOOKINGS
• Deposits are required to be paid for Hen Parties (min. £50), Proms (£10-£25 per person) and Special Occasions (£10-£25) at the time of booking. Payments can be made via the online payment link or bank transfer into your Beauty Call franchisee’s account. These deposit payments are non-refundable.
• The artist(s) will not be sent to a booking unless the appropriate deposit payment has been received.
6. TRAVEL COSTS
• Travel is charged at 40p per mile for a return journey. This is applicable for both trials and booking days. Prices are calculated from your local artist’s base. If the job is within the London Underground network the cost of the appropriate daily travel card will be charged.
• Travel should be paid directly to the artist by cash on the day.
• Travel costs are negotiable.
7. SUNDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAYS
• A 20% surcharge will be added to the sub-total fee (minus travel) for any bookings that take place on a Sunday or Bank Holiday
• These costs are negotiable.
8. BALANCE PAYMENTS FOR ALL BOOKINGS
• Final confirmations are done within the final fortnight of the booking date – whatever numbers / requirements are confirmed at this stage, is viewed as final and must be paid for in full.
• The final balance can either be paid on the day with cash, or by bank transfer three working days prior – the Beauty Call franchisee will provide her account details.
• Please use your booking number and surname as a reference, and inform the franchisee that you have made a bank payment.
• Receipts can be issued by email on request
9. BOOKING FORMS
• Once your booking is confirmed you can view your booking form online –. the form will include all details for your booking including the final balance owed.
• Once your booking is confirmed Beauty Call guarantees to have an artist available for your booking. In the unlikely event that your original artist is ill and can’t attend your booking we will find a replacement artist that can do the job to the same standard.
10. CANCELLATIONS AND ISSUES
• If you need to cancel your booking, any deposit paid is non-refundable. There is no cancellation fee on condition that you cancel more than 14 days before your booking. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking we will charge you 75% of your booking.
• If you have a complaint following your booking please direct this to the Beauty Call franchisee.
• Beauty Call Ltd will contact you after the booking with a link to an online questionnaire