Winter has nearly past (thank goodness!) and lots of my Berkshire and Oxfordshire brides are asking me what they can do do get their hair in the best condition for the perfect bridal up do or shiny waves.
There are many hair masks on the market that are great but if you fancy trying something organic how about saving the pennies and opting to make your own?
Try Pure Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Rescue Mask (you can buy pure coconut oil from health food stores such as Holland and Barrett)
1. Mix 1-2 tsp of Virgin Coconut Oil with 1 tsp of Honey mix into a paste and apply to damp hair.
2. Leave it for 20-30 mins and wash out with your normal shampoo and conditioner.
3. If hair still feels slightly oily after your first shampoo, shampoo twice.
4. Apply once a week for dry damaged hair it works wonders!
5. Make sure you have regular trims to keep ends looking thick and healthy in the run up to your wedding, and have your hair trial before trying out a new cut or getting any layers put in.
Your local Beauty Call hair and makeup artist will be able to advise you depending on the style you decide on at your trial, and then give you the perfect hair for your wedding!
Franchisee for Reading (RG) and OX (Oxford) postcodes
covering Berkshire and Hampshire